Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do Korali still loggin ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tebree Torrett

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Do Korali still loggin ? Empty
PostSubject: Do Korali still loggin ?   Do Korali still loggin ? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:09 am

Havent seen any Korali in the last month in my time slots ?
Any one know of any in level range
Tebree is 18
GMT 0
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do Korali still loggin ?   Do Korali still loggin ? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 4:26 am

No idea about the lvl range, but I see Kor'ali online whenever I log in. What is your usually play time?
Back to top Go down
Ansient
Ust Dalhar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Do Korali still loggin ?   Do Korali still loggin ? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:48 am

I often on play in the evenings and late at night, GMT -5, so unless you're up reasonably late...

Fjorn and Istinid are 15 and 21.

You in Iceland?
Back to top Go down
KociPazur
Velguk

Male Number of posts : 42
Self-proclaimed Title : laptop murderer
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Do Korali still loggin ?   Do Korali still loggin ? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 am

I also couldn't find any Kor'ali lately ... could not be online much being rulled by anti-gaming jabbress (my girlfriend) and overbooked with work (that is my own fault ... lol).

Just wondering when is Kor'ali residence going to be finished...
Also how can I get Kor'ali armor?

When can I fing you in game guys?

ohh... I am still lvl 12 only Sad
I also made a new char - a wizard - Mor'firion ... and will apply to join the house with that one too ... if there is still space for wizards lol

Cheers

Raf

(Imrithiel Kor'ali)
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Do Korali still loggin ?   Do Korali still loggin ? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Normally I am on every day from 6:00PM to 12:00 PM Eastern US Time (GMT -5). I wasnt on this weekend much cause I was out of town, but normally when im on I see a few other Kor'ali with me. Our level ranges are from 1-23 or so I think.

Several of our older members are either AFK for summer holidays or were taking a break due to the recent ooc conflicts. Now that things seem to be chilling out though I would expect to see more of us on more frequently.

Were working on recruiting as many good drow rpers as we can until we get a steady player online rating. Its going pretty well so far with our recent influx in members.

If you need some house armor, contact me either in game or on my msn (jarlaxle_ninthral@hotmail.com) and I can get them to you. Vorne has a bag of holding filled with them so just let me know what kind you want.

The guild house is nearly finished. Hari and I went over the designs and everything is ready to go. It should be in any day now but we all know how lazy hari can get lol. I will do my best to have it in game sometime this week.

Also if any of you have alt characters that you want in Kor'ali then simply meet with Vorne or one of the other members in game and offer your services. I will see to it that they get inducted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Korali still loggin ?   Do Korali still loggin ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Korali still loggin ?
Page 1 of 1