Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

background info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savoc

background info Empty
PostSubject: background info   background info EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:02 am

*Born in an unimportant cave Savoc and his brothers were caught by a group of darkelven beastmaster. They separated Savoc from his family, because he seems to fit well for their intention. In his naive way of thinking Savoc still believes the drow group has left his family and they would be still alive. Savoc was educated to speak drow language and in drow culture to get a better price for him on the slavemarket in future times.

He arrived with the last slaveship in Szith, but was able to escape and has manged it to go to xiliz. A member of Kor'ali house (cant remember the name) has noticed him. Although Savoc gaves his best to flee again he was too exhausted and got caught again. He has accepted his old and new role as rothe and has decided to give up his resistence to survive a little bit longer*

more information about Savoc:

- male svirfneblin
- no deity
- has prefed his rusty longsword, which he has lost during his escape
- was always impressed to observe darkelven drowhunter and their work and has learned the way of a tracker
- was used to carry their equipment
- hopes to learn how to use a longbow one day like Beatmaster did
- hasnt any markings until now
- hates and fears Naeradil Kor'ali

(Well I dont have any drow in other houses, but RP the king of Nyr Nathan Garronar and the Black company member Lara. I dont know if this could be a problem for you. I prefer to play svirfneblin and I always wanted to try to play another kind of deep gnome.Comments to my background are more than welcome)
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

background info Empty
PostSubject: Re: background info   background info EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:47 am

The background looks awsome. Your surface affiliations are fine and the comment about Naeradil made me laugh for a good while! Very Happy

That roleplay we had in the massage parlour was very fun and very amusing. This application is accepted. If you want to register on the forums feel free. I will activate you as a "Rothe" Member.
Back to top Go down

background info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Kor'ali HQ :: Applications to Join-
Jump to: