Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the server is stable again!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valas Kor'ali

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-23

the server is stable again!! Empty
PostSubject: the server is stable again!!   the server is stable again!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 am

vendui!

as i found time again to play nwn 2.. i found out that TFR is stable now (since nov 20) .. it hasnt crashed since days.. only reboots to fix problems..

so now is the right time to get active again ane seize power in szith ^^

all quellars are inactive.. but i've seen a member or Kor'ali ic and others who want to join..

if we take this oppurtunity we shall rise ^^

lloth tu malla!
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: the server is stable again!!   the server is stable again!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am

I am going to buy a new desktop to become more active again....during this waiting time you can count on me weekends...No idea what has happened with Amithrula, Talice or Vindel during my long absence...
Back to top Go down
ReapermanAUS
Admin
ReapermanAUS

Male Number of posts : 68
Self-proclaimed Title : Arch Mel'etzar Of Szith
Quotes : See signature
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Im Here   the server is stable again!! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Been back since it went stable again and Catalyst started posting about having only one house and he seemed to want to rule it, Thats Not going to happen If Amith and Talice are Gone that makes Shriae the Next in Line for Matron any who want to Join Korali send them To Vindel Im still archmage.
Back to top Go down
Valas Kor'ali

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: the server is stable again!!   the server is stable again!! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 pm

valas has met nandra ic today.. hhoorray to see eveyrone back again =) Thar Dev'lin said oocly that halo aka quilinthia dev'lin will also be back soon

i hope kor'ali gets into a good position

and Shriae should take position as matron mother to get things going..

shall valas start searching for new potentially recruits and send them to vin#del?
Back to top Go down
ReapermanAUS
Admin
ReapermanAUS

Male Number of posts : 68
Self-proclaimed Title : Arch Mel'etzar Of Szith
Quotes : See signature
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Recruits   the server is stable again!! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Sure look for them but no one below 10th lvl I think that all houses should give New players a chance to decide what they want to join Be it a Noble house The mercs or the Rahns so we dont have any traitors (or too many traitors) and this amount of time should give us an Idea on how good a rper they are.
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: the server is stable again!!   the server is stable again!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Hmm Shriae as matron? Keep in mind that my playtime is still limited, although this will change soon.

What has happened with Amitrula or Talice?

Quote :
shall valas start searching for new potentially recruits and send them to vin#del?

Sounds good. I should be online some hours during next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the server is stable again!!   the server is stable again!! Empty

Back to top Go down

the server is stable again!!
Page 1 of 1