Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXull
Ilharess
Ilharess

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Hey there.   Hey there. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 am

Hi there,

You may or may not know me but to those people I played drow with; I really miss you guys, and life has been chaotic and busy the past few years but now it's slowed down!.

If you don't know me, I made House Kor'ali (Morne Kor'ali) and House Vandree (Raele Vandree) on both nwn1 and nwn2, and some of the players I've known have repeatedly asked me to come back on nwn2 and play with them. There's been a few times that I've said "When life permits it" sooner or later, and given my word that I'd come back and play again with you guys.BUT... now that life is no longer chaotic and everything's rocking, I've recently come to the conclusion...

I hate NWN2

Yep. There, I said it.
heh.
I can't stand it! the interface sucks! sending tells sucks! I can't do it!
Sorry.

I'd rather play nwn1!
I'm not saying I'd never ever in my lifetime play nwn2 again! Because anything is possible sooner or later, I'm just saying I fucking hate nwn2!

So...I was thinking of starting another Drow house on nwn1. On the Amia server again, so I just thought I'd let you guys know so I can still keep in contact with people I know such as reaperman, korvoc, elundur, and others.

I haven't thought of a house name yet but I will be sure to keep you updated, and list some forums for you guys so we can all stay in contact. (since we seem to constantly lose contact for months at a time.)

Anyone is welcome to install nwn1 and play too, regardless if I know you or not. Just let me know if you're interested. (I have like 6 unused cd keys also, so don't worry yourself)

Miss you guys <3
xXully

oh, right and please tell the fuma'vhid guys I said hello.
Back to top Go down
Really Evil Pigeon
Qu'el'velguk
Qu'el'velguk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there.   Hey there. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:52 pm

You know whats totally wierd.. and very usal for us? I recently started playing nwn 2 again.. and found the links of the kor'ali on the Baulders gate forum. and as per usal when it comes to Alhoon stuff.. I came here.. one day after xXully appeared out of no where.

Those who do not know me.. I'm the Player of the totally awesome Inrae'tana Kor'ali, so hey peeps.. and nice to meet those who I haven't yet. last couple days i have been having fun on the baulders gate server as another character of mine, non drow. but yeah.. hey.. and freaky that xXully thought the same thing.
Back to top Go down
xXull
Ilharess
Ilharess

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there.   Hey there. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:20 pm

It doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there.   Hey there. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Good to hear guys. Its nice to see that the original members are returning. Welcome back Matron Mother and welcome back Little "Sister." lol

Since I don't have access to a PC that can run NWN 2, I will be with you two on the NWN 1 server. Hopefully I get my new rig soon though cause I heard there were a few good improvements to the NWN 2 system that it needed. Will be looking forward to seeing who stops in to join us on our newest creation.
Back to top Go down
Kethri

Kethri

Male Number of posts : 54
Self-proclaimed Title : Q'uellar Enforcer
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there.   Hey there. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:48 am

Hey, nice to meet you guys. Only been in Korali since september but its been fun. I am also playing a non-drow on BG server as well as a Korali in sshmath. My toons are Kastiir (human), Myrvarra (drow) and Alton'fryn (drow). Look me up somethime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there.   Hey there. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: