Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prolongued Absense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Prolongued Absense Empty
PostSubject: Prolongued Absense   Prolongued Absense EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Sorry people. Ive been gone for ages and sadly its looking worse than ever. In the beginning of January my house caught fire and I lost all of my belongings. My computers both included. Im still working on recovering, but its looking to take a lot longer than anticipated. As soon as I can get myself a new rig, NWN is the first on my list of things to recover. IM HAVING SERIOUS WITHDRAWELS!!!!

I will do what I can to keep current on new members now that I have -some- internet access. I need to know which members waiting to be activated are Kor'ali, which are Rothe and which are outsiders. If you can confirm this for me, I will begin activating people next available chance I get.

Thank you for your patience everyone, hopefully ive not been forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Death Shard

Death Shard

Male Number of posts : 132
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess Talice(till Lloth decides otherwise)
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Prolongued Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolongued Absense   Prolongued Absense EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

All the recruiting has been done by me and Shriae'dia. If people are trying to get access....BEats me who they are, if they dont have access they should let me know in game... Dont worry i have your thone here for you hades when you return...."Thought" i had it all planed out how you can get it back without having to kill me since i should be held in high regaurds for keeping the house from being deleted. Since that wont work i think i have a new one cheers
We miss you bud and im glad to have your uncle vex is here helping the house more than i can myself or Shriae'dia.

Dude im sorry to hear bout more crap on ya.....Hopfully its the crapstorm that hits before the Summertime. We miis ya man and hang in there and hurry back.
Back to top Go down
ReapermanAUS
Admin
ReapermanAUS

Male Number of posts : 68
Self-proclaimed Title : Arch Mel'etzar Of Szith
Quotes : See signature
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Prolongued Absense Empty
PostSubject: Under Control   Prolongued Absense EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Hades Dude you made me Admin lol Ive got all that Under control but get back soon as ya can and bring zues im gonna see if REP is still about I live in same city as him lol and still never met in person.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Prolongued Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolongued Absense   Prolongued Absense EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm

REP, Zeus, Slayn, Faxsto, xXull and I are still in contact. Once my insurance settlement comes in, I will be able to get a new rig and game so I can come back. I miss the hell out of rping some drow. Man, this house fire couldnt have come at a worse time, as if I didnt have enough problems. Unfortunately this crap storm started at the end of the summer and the hits just keep on fuckin coming. Sooner or later it has to end....right?
Back to top Go down
Kethri

Kethri

Male Number of posts : 54
Self-proclaimed Title : Q'uellar Enforcer
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Prolongued Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolongued Absense   Prolongued Absense EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:39 am

It's always darkest before the dawn man. Just keep trudging through the crap and you'll make it. Oh and wear some boots Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prolongued Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolongued Absense   Prolongued Absense Empty

Back to top Go down

Prolongued Absense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: