Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War will come!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

War will come! Empty
PostSubject: War will come!   War will come! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:00 am

1. Beginning

Dos have missed me, my dear? *the darkskinned female asks* Yes I have thought about your offer and I am willing to go with you. Many things have changed in Fae saile. This new counslier and her politcs works against all non-humans. *the genasi replies* It was to dosst destiny to come back to me and now I will bring dos back home. *the darkleven lady, Asuryan and the genasi leave the theritory moving back to Szith. During this travel Shriae got to know more the about politcal changes in Fae Saile and listened with interest*

2. A "guest" in Kor'ali's dungeons

Dos are free, darthirr. *Shriae speaks coldly pausing from time to time to observe Elisgards reaction* Dosst village will need all resources soon for defense, so I will set dos free in my generous mood.

Why should dos care about Llandra?

Oh i do naut, darthiir, but I have made a better arrangement and for this reason dos have to leave dosst cell. It doesnt matter if dos will die here or at the battlefield when dos try to defend dosst village against Fae saile *she smiles*

(also to find here: http://forgottenrealm.ca/smf/index.php/topic,1932.15.html)

3. First meeting

The young Yath`abban leaves the cave and enters the world above. She has heard so many tales and wants to see the face of this female with her own eyes. Slowly..tree -to- tree...rock-to-rock she steps closer to Fae Saile. A gathering of surfacer forces her to hold her position. Darthiirs, rivvils and dwarves are discussing the last happenings in Fae Saile. Hiding behind a rock the darkelven decides that Fae`s new councilor can wait a little bit longer. She would stay in her hideout and listen. A shipment of weapons...dead guards..an involvement of darkelven heretics were mentioned and discussed there. Suddenly a song can be heard from distance announcing the arrival of a blond-haired rivvil female. She introduced herself as new councilor Fox.

The dark queen seems to favor the noble female, who decides to follow Iza`bell. Her servants and spies had already gathered more or less useful information about this human.
"She wants all non-human leave the city, malla shriae", "her politics is racial", "Maybe she will attack, LLandra"...but these information have only opened new room for new questions. Over and over again the drow has wondered why a rivvil would weaken her own home by forcing every non human to leave Fae Saile`s forces. She wasn’t sure if Fae Saile will really attack the darthiir village, but this was not important. Lies and intrigue’s should help Shriae to spread this dangerous rumor.
She remembers the time when she set the Primus of LLandra free and warned him that he would have to organise LLandra`s defense soon.

She follows Iza`bell with distance.
War will come! NWN2_SS_111108_185840

It was time to get to know her new tool better. She already recognised Iza´bells armory as Mithral and after following Iza`abels bloody trace She realised that this rivvil lady was much more than a usuall bard. Examing the deadly wounds of Iz'abells left enemies she notices that strong arms have worked there.

War will come! NWN2_SS_111108_190418

Rollin Meadow...Soman hills...and finally a cave leading back to the underdark.
Shriae ponders why a councilor should travel alone. She received her answer quickly. Iza´bell met another rivvil bard Shriae has dealt with before. They both tried to investigate who was responsible for the shippment attack. They fought against exiled rivvil bandits but decided that they aren’t clever enough for such a robbery. The male suggested to contact a group called Legion of blades to discover their possible involvement in the shipment attack. The two humans stopped nearly entering the orc territory and decided to head back. Only a shadow is left where their follower has listened with attention before.

Shriae has to rush now
War will come! NWN2_SS_111108_195307

Last edited by Savoc on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

War will come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War will come!   War will come! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:17 am

4. A task for Nythroske

*Shriae has never trusted Nythroske. His relations to the surface were well known. Nevertheless he finsihed every task to Shriae's satisfaction. She decided to use his contacts. During her mission on the surface she got to know parts Iza'bell's plans. For this reason she sended Nythroske to get in contact with a surfacer group called Legion of Blades*

Tell them a rivvil will try to get in contact with their guild soon. He is tasked to find out who is responible for the last shipment attacks. They have to tell him that darthiirs from LLandra have tried to arrange a contract, but the Legion refused to do it, because of too low payment. LLandra's reasons are unknown.

Hurry now!

*the faern leaves the house after making some notes. Watching him leave Shriae mumbles* He better finishes this task before he will be questioned

5. Pirate Hideout
6. Calia
Back to top Go down
korse

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-04

War will come! Empty
PostSubject: .   War will come! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:29 am

nyth, as ever, efficiently and deviously completed the task.... beyond what shraie may have had in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War will come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War will come!   War will come! Empty

Back to top Go down

War will come!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Kor'ali HQ :: In Character-
Jump to: