House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

*A sealed Message*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuryan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: *A sealed Message*   Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 am

*After you remove the Wax Seal that shows a Dragon on it you can open the Letter*
"After the failed Assasination on my Life I have to Inform our House about the things I achieved from D'rak's Investigation. D'rak was the Messanger for Razlo and a Person in Szith they had a Meeting several circles ago in Qos which I spyed on D'rak worked with the Enemy Razlo together and they talked about several things till Two Members of the House Dev'lin blown the meeting between them. Razlo Managed to escape this time but his Messanger was still at their Randevouz Point. The Jabbress named Ryl'yean gave D'rak in my Custody and I brought him to Szith as Orderd. This Jaluk of the House of Mori'hyanda was not the smartest one and felt the upcoming Pain already in his bones, I decided to take this Worm to our Quellar and try to get more out of him then the Jabbress did. I started to Tortur him... after several hours of Pain for him he told me the name of the Second Rat in Szith Velkyn Mori'hyanda and the one that has sended him... Ulathaller... After I heard this Name things started to put together. I punished D'rak even more after he told me the Names of his 'friends' and He told me also why they are having buisness with Surface Scum... The Mori'hyanda are trying to take over Szith with the Help of Surface Ally's Razlo was the Middleman to recruit Soldiers of the Surface to invade Szith...

The Last Circle the Assasin Ashio Dev'Lin tryed to Reap my Soul and while talking with him I found out the Dev'Lin are also a Tool of the Mori'hyanda because they have slain Razlo in their Quellar with no Investigation why he Handled how he did.

I Hope the one that reads this knows what to do I will be waiting in our Quellar to discuss any further Movements of our House...."

Asuryan Kor'ali
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savoc
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: *A sealed Message*   Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:06 am

*shriae coppies the message quickly and wonder how Talic will react after reading this*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vin'del

PostSubject: "message read"   Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:44 pm

So thats what was going on Asuryan certainly wasnt giving anything away infront of the Spy in our house. Vin'del replaces the message.
Back to top Go down
Death Shard

Male Number of posts : 132
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess Talice(till Lloth decides otherwise)
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *A sealed Message*   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:25 pm

She tells Asuryan "there is no hints at council That Mori'hyanda has any plan of the sorts"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *A sealed Message*   

Back to top Go down

*A sealed Message*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1