Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Le'anger lost his freedom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

How Le'anger lost his freedom Empty
PostSubject: How Le'anger lost his freedom   How Le'anger lost his freedom EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 am

*The task was easy in Shriae's opinion. She ordered an unimportant warsinger..a shebali..to use his convincing methods and bring her a new rothe. Le'anger had already failed former tasks, so this was his last chance to please the noble Jalil. They met both in the massage parlour, where Shriae hoped to receive her new pet. She was wrong. Le'anger failed again. He told her a long story about bard who tried to catch a yingil including masses of excuses to explain what has happened during his hunt.*

An interesting story jaluk...let me tell dos another tale..this story takes place in a city called Süzth..not long ago a handmaiden of LLoth appeared there and demanded 7 sacrifices in the next coming 7 cycles. Now all noble houses are looking for heretics...or shebali..who aren’t able to finish the easiest tasks

*the jaluk started to sweat probably understanding his situation now* Xas..but my story isnt’t finished jabress. The jaluk returned to his jabress to confess that he wasn’t able to do what was tasked him. He offered himself as her new pet to please her.

*Shriae’dia agreed to take him, although she knew that much work was waiting for her, now. She would enjoy to educate her new rothe for sure*
Back to top Go down
Le'anger

PostSubject: Before Le'anger lost his freedom   How Le'anger lost his freedom EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:16 pm

*Le'anger returned to Qo's after the.. Not so succesful attempt to catch a surfacer, but there was time! At least enough to he perhaps could bring another kind of present for the jabbress' birthday. He headed inside the inn where he, of course, met a rivvin*

-What are dos doing here?
-Who?
-Dos!

-What are you doing here?
*Le'anger looked shocked for a second, the female rivvin had enough courage to talk back!*
-Finding.. Present!
-Present for who?
-Jabbress! Away now rivvin!

*The stupid rivvin remained her position and started to look in some sort of bag*
-Perhaps I can help you find something for him.
-Her!

*How pathetic to get help from a rivvin! But, perhaps she knew more about presents. The rivvin took some kind of bowl out of her bag*
-Perhaps she want some of this?

*Le'anger didn't answer, but looked curiously at the bowl*
-It's soup made of beetles, you know a kind of food.
*Quickly Le'anger pulled the bowl out of the hands of the rivvin and studied it further, what a strange looking thing*
-You cut off the top of it, and...
*The rivvin didn't get time to finish before Le'anger threw it on the ground, causing it to break*
-Bwael try, rivvin! Poisoning soup! Get away!
-Poisoning? What about some cloth for her then?
-Cloth?
*The rivvin looked, once again, through her bag and took out a red dress*
-Yes, this one perhaps, I bet she would like it.
*She was right, perhaps the jabbress would! He took a grib on the dress and tried to pull the dress, but the rivvin held on to it, and caused Le'anger to fall back and hit the wall with his head*
-You will have to pay for it!
*Pay for it? How pathetic was this! A rivvin who was demanding gold! But, perhaps..*
-Dos.. Dos are lucky that the floor is.. so slippery! Take dosst gold and leave!
*Le'anger threw a few coins to the cursed rivvin, who threw the dress over to him*

*He stood at a distance watching the jabbress.. Alone at the circle, it was now! Le'anger stepped out of the shadows and greeted her, perhaps she had forgotten about it? Untill..*
-Dos alone, warsinger?
*Perhaps not..*
-Xas!
-Let me say it this way... I am now a year older...

-Oh! Xas! Can dos meet me in the parlor in just a bit?
*The jabbress agreed to meet him there, which gave him time to prepare.. But what should he do? As he entered the parlor and went inside a room, he was met by one of the masseur, perhaps..*

*As the door to the room opened and the jabbress steped inside, Le'anger had changed to a bit more festive cloth and held his lute in the hand, beside him stood the masseur. Le'anger played a tune as they both yelled*
-Happy birthday, jabbress!
*The jabbress stared at them and Le'anger pointed over at the table, where the bag containing the dress was*
-I bought dos a gift!
-I thought that I told dos, that I do not celebrate jaluk..
*Le'anger noticed a slight smile on her lips as she looked towards the gift, was that good or bad? She was quick to open the bag and take out the dress, as she changed to the red dress.. As Le'anger watched, of course!*
-Get me a mirror, jaluk?
-Xas jabbress!

*He went outside of the room and closed the door, perhaps the jaluk working at the parlor had a mirror.. But, why not just run away now? Run away to.. To.. Nevermind, he went over to the jaluk and got a small mirror from him and brought it back to the jabbress who studied herself for a bit*
-Naut bad...
*The jabbress said and went over to the table to sit down.. She wanted to know where her new rothe was!*

//rest of the story\\
Quote :
*He told her a long story about bard who tried to catch a yingil including masses of excuses to explain what has happened during his hunt.*

An interesting story jaluk...let me tell dos another tale..this story takes place in a city called Süzth..not long ago a handmaiden of LLoth appeared there and demanded 7 sacrifices in the next coming 7 cycles. Now all noble houses are looking for heretics...or shebali..who aren’t able to finish the easiest tasks

*the jaluk started to sweat probably understanding his situation now* Xas..but my story isnt’t finished jabress. The jaluk returned to his jabress to confess that he wasn’t able to do what was tasked him. He offered himself as her new pet to please her.

*Shriae’dia agreed to take him, although she knew that much work was waiting for her, now. She would enjoy to educate her new rothe for sure*
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: How Le'anger lost his freedom   How Le'anger lost his freedom EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:04 am

*Shriae notices that she hasnt seen Le'anger for a while and wonders where he is hiding this time*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Le'anger lost his freedom   How Le'anger lost his freedom Empty

Back to top Go down

How Le'anger lost his freedom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Kor'ali HQ :: In Character-
Jump to: