Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*poke poke poke*

Go down 
+5
KociPazur
Anarding
Ansient
Elundur
Boneskn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Boneskn
Faern

Number of posts : 67
Quotes : Amil'air, Virak, Gorion
Registration date : 2008-06-15

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:19 pm

*pokes the dead quellar with a stick*
Back to top Go down
Elundur

Elundur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-06

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Yeah whats up with everything? Am I the only one playing still?
Back to top Go down
Ansient
Ust Dalhar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-02

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:48 pm

\\ Many players are away for the next few weeks...on vacations and whatnot

I've been busy with work and catching up on some reading, but once the semester starts in September I'll be looking forward to my usual escape from the books.
Back to top Go down
Anarding

Anarding

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am

Err, i am almost always online Neutral
Back to top Go down
KociPazur
Velguk

Male Number of posts : 42
Self-proclaimed Title : laptop murderer
Registration date : 2008-05-18

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:43 am

I am just busy ... sorry ... Will have more time Mon, Tue day time GMT so will be online! .... Who can craft my daggers by the way? I have a pair of mithral and a pair of adamantine ... not sure which ones to use ... not sure how to craft them either and open for suggestions ... I thought of keen (possible?), some elemental damage bonus ... poison would be nice for RP reasons .... but I might as well just use poison instead ... yeah maybe that's better ... Advice?
Back to top Go down
Olor'tyrr

Olor'tyrr

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-26

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:44 am

I've graphic card problems, soon to get fixed.
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:04 am

I am not online during the weekends usually. Should be there on Monday again.
Back to top Go down
Boneskn
Faern

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 am

Don't worry, nobody else has been either Razz
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 am

Sorry, been having some real life issues to work out. I was taking some time off while waiting for the stability issue to be fixed thanks to the new nwn update. Plus a few of my buddies had birthdays in the past week, so I have been at party after party getting hammered. I will be around alot this week though since things are calming down here.
Back to top Go down
Boneskn
Faern

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Alas, I am gone away. I just got invited to the closed beta, so I'm currently torrenting the 10 gig download. Aaaargh. hopefully it will be done by thursday lol, so I'm not on the internet at all, period.

Virak is last seen taking the tunnels towards the surface, muttering about crazy Arch Wizards of Sorcere and their interest in liches... If anyone makes a visit to the lich, they might find a strangely familiar troll head mask cast in one of the corners of its lair...
Back to top Go down
Avuna

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-27

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Take care bud
Back to top Go down
KociPazur
Velguk

Male Number of posts : 42
Self-proclaimed Title : laptop murderer
Registration date : 2008-05-18

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Sneaks in to the Lich lair to steal all Virak's belongings
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:02 am

Take care mate, we will miss you. Have fun and dont forget to pop in and say hi from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Boneskn
Faern

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm

I should make a wish for an in-game Item to be added to the random drop table In honor of Virak's virakness: Virak's Mask. -2 charisma, -2 wisdom, +2 intelligence, -5 spot, -5 listen, fire vulnerability, +10 taunt, +5 disguise (counts as a features disguise). Made from a troll's chief's head, carefully shrunken and tanned around a drow skull so as to easily fit a drow, this full head covering/mask is a disturbing sight. Its facial feature's conform to whoever wears it, and their breath and voice take on trollish aspects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*poke poke poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *poke poke poke*   *poke poke poke* Empty

Back to top Go down

*poke poke poke*
Page 1 of 1