Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boneskn
Faern

Number of posts : 67
Quotes : Amil'air, Virak, Gorion
Registration date : 2008-06-15

I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane Empty
PostSubject: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:51 pm

The guy has admitted breaking into house kor'ali. The fact that it is so far ooc that I can't even comprehend it... since ooc there will be no punishment, I want IC punishment. He cannot IC have done that with no witnesses, so ALL OF SZITH knows that a morcane disrespected house Kor'ali. I request a KOS order on Cel'ith Morcane.
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Hmm Shriae has already caught him before inside the house. She loves to blame house Morcane and show her Morcane dalinils their weakness. Last time Cel'ith Morcane has recieved a punishment from his own house for his fail. The question is: Do you know IC that Cel'ith Morcane has done it again? If you havent witnesses it would be difficult to blame him.
Back to top Go down
Boneskn
Faern

Number of posts : 67
Quotes : Amil'air, Virak, Gorion
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:32 pm

He admitted to breaking down the door, entering the house, and setting traps all over the place on the Szith boards. You CAN'T do that IC without leaving some witnesses. That would be like me saying I walked into house Mori'hyanda, killed, everyone, and walked out... but oh yeah, nobody noticed it. NOT happening. So its a given, that he was seen doing it. So he should be punished, ICly, since there will obviously be no ooc consequences, which is how I would RATHER treat the incident... since it makes absolutely NO sense ic.
Back to top Go down
Avuna

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Unfortunatly you can..
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 am

Quote :
Unfortunatly you can.

I agree.

Quote :
He admitted to breaking down the door, entering the house, and setting traps all over the place on the Szith boards.

Yes he has done it, but this ooc knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:49 am

Ive spoken with the player of Celith in tells and PMs concerning this situation. He has apologised several times to me for it. His inentions werent to cause grief or ooc problems, he was just trying to kill Ivy as per his matron's request. Yes, his judgement was poor in that he should not have been able to enter the house. He claims he didnt break down the door (my guess it was a Dev'lin who bashed the door).

Now there are a few ways to solve this.

1: Treat the entire issue as OOC. Say it never happened. I will deal with Celith OOCLY.

2: Treat the issue as IC, assume he was seen by one of our guards (Who are supposed to be in game, but not implimented yet) and have him captured, tortured and killed.

Before anything is done, I would like to mention that Celith and I typically get along OOCly and even ICly. We had one or two minor issues in the past, but nothing really worth getting to upset oocly about. Ive found that the player of Celith is very reasonable and willing to accept his mistakes when he makes them.

On an OOC level, he knows that he shouldnt have done this within our house and he has apologised for it. Im willing to forgive him OOCly with the knowledge that this will not happen again, however I understand your frusteration Boneskn.

I will speak with him and we will come up with the best solution.

Reguardless of how it is handled one thing remains certain: Virak is to be commended and rewarded for his vigilant guard of the house. He desearves no less.

And dont worry, I will handle everything so that this doesnt happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane   I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane Empty

Back to top Go down

I want permission to kill Cel'ith Morcane
Page 1 of 1