Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning Patch 1.13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Concerning Patch 1.13 Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Patch 1.13   Concerning Patch 1.13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 am

Alright guys, bit of some bad news. I updated to the new NWN 2 patch before reading the post on the forums concerning it. As such and since the patch has been pulled, the server is still running at 1.12. In order for me to play again, I will have to reinstall my NWN 2/MOTB.

I have 2 problems with this.

1: My NWN 2 Disk is near-corrupt. When I installed (2nd or third time) to play on TFR, it took me 3 days of fucking with the disk to get it to work. There is a strong chance it will not, so I can not reinstall NWN 2.

2: I bought MOTB from Atari online and downloaded it from them. Shortly after I was forced to reinstall everything (Had some gaming errors) and to my dismay I could not access the MOTB game that I bought from atari. To correct this I was given a link (wont say who from) to an atari-sub site. This sight was for admins to download Motb and nwn 2. I no longer have the sites address, however I have a downloaded MOTB version in a folder on my pc. I can use this to reinstall and revert the update however it requires a password, which was stored in my inbox on the old tfr forums. My inbox was empty when I checked it, meaning I no longer have the password.

My options now are:

1: Download MotB from a Torrent souce (Already on its way, half done)

2: Contact the one who gave me the link and retrieve the password and instantly be able to install MOTB.

Either way, I can for sure return without having to buy a new game disk for either nwn 2 or the expansion, however I may be offline for the next two or three days.

Bottom line: I will be back very soon, will be out of comission for the next 2 days while I sourt out my installation issues.
Back to top Go down
Boneskn
Faern

Number of posts : 67
Quotes : Amil'air, Virak, Gorion
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Patch 1.13   Concerning Patch 1.13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:31 pm

I thought you just didn't like me.

On the plus side, korvelas dev'lin can't kill you while you are off line.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Patch 1.13   Concerning Patch 1.13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Korvelas? Lmao, that little punk is going to get more than he bargained for.
Back to top Go down
KociPazur
Velguk

Male Number of posts : 42
Self-proclaimed Title : laptop murderer
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Patch 1.13   Concerning Patch 1.13 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:28 am

*Imrithiel frowns after hearing the name Korvelas over and over again then takes his organiser out and adds Korvelas to his "To do" list ...
Back to top Go down
Boneskn
Faern

Number of posts : 67
Quotes : Amil'air, Virak, Gorion
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Patch 1.13   Concerning Patch 1.13 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 am

Hrm, if you are going to "do" him, remember... he likes it from behind! Razz

Nah just jokins, Korvelas ain't too bad. He doesn't kill me when I ALWAYS run into him in the tunnels, just harasses me some Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Patch 1.13   Concerning Patch 1.13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Patch 1.13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: